More and more businesses are concentrating on building a good website and excellent online presence. This brings up a significant problem due to the overcrowded space where every business wishes to rank higher, preferably on the first page, when a user makes an online search for a service.
Search Engine Optimisation, also known as SEO, strives to solve this problem through improvement in the presentation of your website contents. SEO can be regarded as a form of Digital Marketing since it the business activities to wider audiences on the internet. The ultimate goal would be to rank in the first page of the search result, or even first in the search engine result page of Google SERP.
We aim to clarify the SEO jargon to our users in order to provide a better understanding about the steps and timescale that are required for a successful implementation of this process. In order to rank in the first page or even in the first position a website needs to be optimised carefully for the target service keywords. The process of Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) consists of two parts:
On-Page SEO: Also knows as On-site SEO which deals with changes that are required to the contents of the website. This process usually includes:
- Keywords: This represents your main searchable words that relates to your services or products and most likely that a user will be typing on a search engine when looking for a service.
- Title tag: This is not a visible part in your web page, but will show as the heading of the search result. It is therefore important that your keywords are included here for maximum effect.
- Description tag: This tag is similar to the title tag, and usually displayed under the search result title. More information is provided here to attract the search engine user to your service.
- URL text: The URL link for the web page should include some of the keywords that are set for the web page.
- Images tags: This parameter is especially useful to give the user information should there be a problem with the image loading. Keywords are also included in the this tag.
- Heading text: Deals with page and section titles by organising your contents into main and sub heading which is highly recommended. These headings should contain good references to the keywords for which this web page is being optimised for.
- Page content: It is important that the web page contains new and useful information for the user. Failing to do so may prevent the page from being indexed by search engines.
- Internal links: Refer to structured URLs that link the website pages in order to make the website browsing is a more enjoyable experience for the user.
- External links: This section refers to links that point to other websites that are relevant to the contents of the page.
- Page loading time: Most user may be put off when a website takes a long time to load. It is therefore important to consider a good hosting provider and suitable hosting package for this purpose.
Off-Page SEO:This section relates to all aspects that are outside your website: This can includes:
- Backlinks: One of the most important factor in Search Engine Optimisation SEO that deals with other sites pointing to your website. We add your business to online directories, create blogs and social media presence to improve trust for your website.
- Social Media: Add social media accounts to main social media sites.
- Online reviews: Encourage your users to leave a review for your business
- Domain Trust metrics: Domain Age, Original Contents, Secure Website are among some of the important factors to improve trust in your brand.
We specialise in small businesses that offer services to their clients. This include: Builders, Plumbers, Electricians, Estate Agents, opticians, Accountants, Lawyers, Opticians, Taxi service, Heating, Carpet and floor service, DIY, Garage services, etc. We can assist your business to move forward by discussing your current needs and future projections. Ultimately, a better online presence will move your business forward.
SEO Process Plan:
When you contact us, we set up a free meeting to discuss your business needs and how best can be improved online. We have a single clear plan for pricing structure in order to maximise your investment in this process. It is worth noting that Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) is a slow process which can take between 6-12 months in order to yield a tangible benefit. As such, we keep your costing to minimum at first, and when progress is made additional payment will be required.
- New Website: If you don’t have a website, we can assist you in creating a basic website of 5 pages for a small fee. More pages can be added later.
- Existing Website: If you have an existing website, we need access to the site to perform the required SEO service.
- Web Hosting: It is your responsibility to create a web hosting account that enable your website to run. This usually cost around £10 per month and payable by yourself to the web hosting company. We can assist you with this process if required.
- SEO process: This service is relatively slow and any changes that are made to your website will require approximately 10-12 weeks to take effect. We will set up a website performance review every 3 months to discuss progress made.
- Payments: We always try to keep our service cost at minimal level especially when compared to other SEO service providers. We charge a fixed fee of £100 per month. Additional payment only required when your website is ranked on average in the top 50 websites. There is no contract and you are free to cancel the service at any time you wish.
Ultimately, the aim of this process is to increase your business exposure to more users through ranking higher in search engine results. SEO service aims to bring increased revenue to your business and any money spent on SEO service should be repaid via increase business demands. Please bear in mind in some competitive businesses generating more business demands can be more difficult as competition is stronger. It may therefore require a longer period of time to effect the SEO changes that have been implemented on your website.
PCrepair2000 provides SEO services to small businesses through either setting up a new website, or enhancing their existing site. We provide this service to local businesses as we believe in personal attention to details which can be achieved by meeting with our clients in person. Our services extend to a wide range of postcode areas and covering several counties including; Greater London, Essex, Middlesex, Berkshire, Hertfordshire, Buckinghamshire and Bedfordshire. We serve the following areas and locations; North London, West London, Harrow, Barnet, Brent, Enfield, Ealing, Hillingdon, Watford, Uxbridge, Luton, Slough, High Wycombe, Hatfield, Hemel Hempstead, St-Albans, Hertford and surrounding towns and Cities.