All payments are handled by a third party, so we do not store your details on our website. Our website is fully secured and encrypted using the HTTPS (SSL) protocol, therefore all communications through our website is safe and secure.
We accept payments via the following means:
￭ Debit Card
￭ Credit Card
Payments by card or PayPal is processed online by a third party hence is subject to 5% surcharge. When you press on the payments icon below you will be directed to a secure online payment area. You do not need a PayPal account to make your payment.
To make a payment Follow these instructions [Important Please Read it]:
- In the Description field enter “Computer Service Payment” or anything you wish.
- Enter the amount in the price field.
- Press Continue, new window will open.
- If you want to pay via PayPal select PayPal Login and pay.
- If you want to pay by Credit or Debit Card, select pay by debit or credit card, enter your email address and click on continue to payment.
- Enter your card details, untick (disable) save info and create PayPal account to avoid creating a PayPal account with your details, click on pay now.
Please note that we do not hold any of your payment details on our websites, all transactions are processed by PayPal, however you do not require PayPal account.
To make a payment please click on the icon below: