Our terms and conditions are set in order to protect you, the consumer, in case of disagreements on service quality. Please review these terms before requesting a service. The terms are set in a simple and easy to understand points as detailed below:
- Cost of your visit: Your home visit service will cost from £50 inc which covers one basic service such as installing printers and peripherals, fixing wifi problems and some software problems. Please see our service prices page for more details. If you require additional service such as backup, recovey, or you have a hardware fault then additional cost will be added and you will be notified in advance. Please see our Prices and Promotions pages.
- Appointments: We will provide you with a one/two hour slot appointment either by a phone call or via a text message. Our engineer arrival will be within the allocated slot time. Please allow additional 1 hour time for our work in your home. This means you should ensure your availability for at least 2/3 hours from the start of your appointment slot.
- Cancelled appointments: Cancelling an appointment must be done with a minimum notice of 3 hours from appointment time. Cancellation within less than 3 hours from your appointment attracts a callout charge of £20. This admin fee can only be paid online through our website payment page.
- Missed appointments incurs a callout charge of £20. Payment for this charge must be made by online only through our payment page.
- Cancelled Orders: If we have ordered some spare parts for your repair and later you changed your mind an administration charge of £50 is payable through our website.
- Courtesy Laptop/PC: We offer a loan of a Laptop or PC while your computer is being repaired. This service is free of charge if you spend a minimum of £100. Alternatively, for one payment of £20 we can provide you with a courtesy Laptop/PC. This service is subject to availability and our terms and conditions.
- Service Area: includes most locations that are within approximately 50 miles from our base in Harrow. Some places are excluded from our coverage which include Central London, South London, East London and certain post code areas within our service area. Please see Service Areas page for more details.
- Callout Charge: No callout charge applies to most areas which are within 30 miles of our base in Harrow and takes less than 1 hour driving time from our base. Outside this area, a callout charge of £20 will be included in our service cost quotation. In all cases, you will pay no more than the quoted and agreed price.
- No Fix No Fee applies to all software repairs where no repair was possible, unless you were advised otherwise. For hardware faults a diagnosis fee from £50 is applicable even if no repair is possible. We will identify the faulty part and you have the choice to continue with the repair with us for an extra fee or do the repair elsewhere.
- Workshop repair: If we are unable to complete the service in your place because; the repair is likely to take longer than one hour or special tools or parts are required, then the repair wil be completed in our workshop. In this case you must allow us to take your PC/laptop to our workshop to complete the repair and if you refuse you will be liable for the callout charge payment of £20 to cover our cost.
- Replacement Parts: When your device requires a replacement part we may use a non-original or replacement type part. This means its specifications and/or quality may not match your original part. However, it will be fully operational and offered with our standard service warranty.
- Warranty: We offer warranty under the following conditions:
￭ New Hardware Parts: 6 months warranty on service parts, excluding labour cost, and damages or misuse.
￭ Refurbished Parts: 3 months warranty on parts only. If replacement is required within warranty period the hardware part will be provided free of charge but installation/software/Delivery cost is chargeable.
￭ Refurbished Computers: 3 months warranty on parts only. If replacement is required within warranty period the hardware part will be provided free of charge but installation/software/Delivery cost is chargeable.
￭ Sofware Faults: Due the volatile nature of Software, we only offer 7 days warranty.
￭ Recurring Faults: Some Problems can re-occur randomly after repair due to either hardware issues or automatic system updates. In this instance, if the repaired fault re-occur within 1 week of the repair we may elect to give you a free visit to correct the problem again. If the problem re-occur again a further visit will incur further charges.
- Repair Time: We endeavour to complete the repair in your place where possible. However, if we have to take your PC away for repair we will complete the repair within a fast turnaround of 24/48 hours. If spare parts are required to complete the repair then because we have to order these parts by post the repair process is likely to take between 3-7 days to complete. During this time, you may qualify for a free loan of a courtesy laptop while your computer is being repaired.
- Parking Facilities: Please advise us in advance of any difficulties in parking near your premises. We may arrange to visit you during a time where parking restrictions dose not apply.
- Data recovery attracts a minimum charge of £50 inc. If the recovery process is successful further charge is applicable.
- Data privacy is very important to us, we will not gain access to your system, passwords or private files without a strict permission from you.
- Your contact details may be stored in our system securely for future reference. This information will not be shared with any third party. Please inform us if you wish your data to be removed.
- Online payments processing is undertaken by a third party hence we do not hold any of your financial details on our website.
- Promotional offers only apply to labour cost and cannot be combined with another offer.
- Phone Calls may be recorded for training and reference purposes.
- Google Reviews rating shown in our website is correct at the time of setting these conditions and it is regularly updated.